eReptile Dysfunction

Craqueleur is fine for old paintings
I don't know about you, but in the winter, when I have to move our rowing dock and I get my hands wet, cold and muddy, well, it really chaps my hide. Figuratively and literally. So, what do I do? I turn to tried and tested, T's Bees Lizard Lube.



And, I'm not the only one. Just read these endorsements:

Wow! I feel like a new person. I might just change my name!
 - Hans Ahurtin

Those cold, early rows really crack my paws. Lizard Lube for me!
 - Earl Eberd

This really ameliorated my condition.
 - Amelia Rayshen

It came as great relief to find out no reptiles or other animals were used in the testing of this product.
 - Liz Arde

The pain went away.
 - Anna Thesia

I could go on and on about this product.
 - Chad Durbocks

What's with all the natural ingredients?
 - Artie Fishel

This stuff tastes good. Better than Le Page's paste.
 - Gus Tatory

I've been to Hell and back with my cracked hands. Thank you!
 - Helen Bach

Any more of these quotes and I'll show you some punishment.
 - Gil O'Tean

1 comment:

T's Bees said...

I'm not selling this at the moment. This was just for fun.